Saturday, February 16, 2013

Au Revoir!

I've been meaning to come back here for a while and sign off. Life in France after five years is pretty much like life anywhere. Times passes, kids grow up. Sharing too much on line about them doesn't seem like such a great idea and well, things get busy. But a little recap - the kids are now both in primary school, happy and doing well in both languages. My steadfast husband hasn't changed much. I've probably changed the most over the last 18 months or so. I'm now a non-drinker, vegan and exercise-obsessed. I've also landed a voluntary position teaching beginners French to new immigrants. It's all good! I'm still around online but I feel this blog has run it's course and now is as good a time as any to thank any one who is still reading it and to sail off into the sunset. Bye!

1 comment:

Thrifted Treasure said...

Aww, well I've really enjoyed reading your blog, it was a lovely insight to life in beautiful Annecy, a place we once hoped to live in and maybe someday will (loved it so much when we visited in December). Wish you and your lovely family all the best, sounds like you guys are there for the long haul xxx