Wednesday, 2 September 2009

Ready for the rentrée, again...


Well, we're as ready as we'll ever be! Jasper seems mostly keen about the idea of joining the petites, but we'll probably have a few tears at the start, I think. He is in a mixed class with some kids from moyenne, which I think will be good for him. His teacher is new this year.

As for Lily, she is very excited to be starting CP. Although its been a little overshadowed today by the fact that her first tooth fell out. If you click on the photo, you may just be able to see the gap!

3 comments:

Rosebank Magic said...

Judging by Jasper's facial expression I would say he is ready to go to pre-school.
Congratulations to Lily and I hope they both have a happy day at the beginning of the school year.

Anonymous said...

Wow I had some blog to catch up. Was sooooo wonderful spending some me time going through your blog. The rellies are away for a week back on monday. What wonderful photos of Spain, gives me itchy feet.
That was a really weird looking swing in england. I had never heard that femmes song before. Saw the femmes with Nirvana, that time they played the conch shell too much but I really like the femmes.
Lily and Jasper are just splendid. You are a fantastic photographer.
Thanks for all the updates.
Baby-sat Jared (linda's kid) today. I think I spent 1.5 hrs in a giant cardboard box pretending to be on the high seas. I got told 100 times during the day that "mummy doesn't do it that way". Great kid.
Hugs Marisa

Emily said...

I hope it all went well and not too many tears were shed. Would love to meet for a coffee sometime.