Saturday, 21 March 2009

Packing

I've started packing up today. We still haven't signed the lease but at least it takes my mind off how useless our bank is. If all goes well, we should be moving the first week of April. The removalist's quotes have come in quite reasonably and one of the charities is coming around next week to pick up some things we no longer need. I find this intervening time between finding a new place and actually moving very slow, even more so when people don't do their jobs properly and slow everything down even more. But we'll get there and it will be worth the wait...

4 comments:

Justin said...

Good luck with the packing. I hope everything gets worked out soon so you can settle in in your new place.

Milie said...

Wow, that finally happens! I'm very happy for you guys, that's very exciting!

Anne said...

Packing is such a pain. It's a lot of hard work sorting through everything that's accumulated. But it's also exciting going somewhere new.

Penny said...

Thanks! It just feels good to be doing something that I *can* control!