Wednesday, 25 March 2009

Approved!

Our caution bancaire has finally been approved. How kind of the bank to finally agree to keep all our savings tied up, without giving us much interest (if any), and all while charging an exorbitant fee for the pleasure! In any event, we hope to move next week but we may be cutting it fine as we still can't sign the lease until some magical document comes from the bank in Lyon. In the meantime, I am living in that in-between phase surrounded by boxes and lacking any desire to clean this apartment when I know I'll be moving in a week anyway.

3 comments:

Justin said...

Congratulations!

The Telfers at Warragal Park said...

The wait will be awful, but I hope the new place works out well. And that you have nice neighbours!!
My kids are gradually speaking less and less French now that we're back in Oz. It had to happen, but I am jealous when I hear how your kids are speaking French so well.

Penny said...

Hi Caroline - it must be hard to watch that happen but having been exposed so much to french at such a young age will only help them in the future, won't it? :-)