Saturday, 20 September 2008

What a silly question!

Someone, who shall remain nameless, asked me yesterday just how much lingerie I need when the world is on the verge of an economic downturn? Well, after 6 years of pregnancy and breastfeeding, as much as I damn well want, was my reply as I skipped off to another of Stéphanie's soirée lingerie!

Truth be told, I kept myself in check last night as I will be hosting my own soirée soon. But I did get a nice fonctionnel black bra (albeit with plenty of mousse to help put back what the years have taken out!). And in keeping with the autumn theme of the current catalogue, we had cake tartiflette and cake reblochon, washed down with a rather nice Vin de Savoie. Merci Stéphanie!

6 comments:

steph said...

un grand merci Penny d'être fidèle au rendez-vous et d'avoir accepté de devenir hôtesse Charlott':)
je suis sûre que tu n'imaginais pas ça il y a encore quelques mois!!
bisous et à la semaine prochaine!

La casa nella prateria said...

You deserve all the lingerie you want... and I think your husband will agree! Don't listen to those silly questions...

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Buy lots and lots...I went to http://www.bravissimo.com/ today in Oxford..bought a few things :-)

French for a While said...

Why do I feel like the only man blogging about life in France? I can't relate to your post -- but I say buy as much as you want.

Zhu said...

The nameless person (sounds like a husband for some reason...) obviously doesn't know how important is lingerie. Silly him :D

Anonymous said...

Your tart looked fantastic. Are you sure you have to peel the figs? Hugs MIMI