Monday, 29 September 2008

Should have done that a year ago...

I finally got a plaque engraved so that we have our name on the front door to our apartment. For the last year, I've been looking at the name of the original owner who, no doubt, died years ago. It always annoyed me but I never got round to ordering our own. I'm sure that must have been bad feng shui for all that time having that negativity at the entrance to our home. Now, if only there was another place for the kitty litter tray than tucked behind where the front door swings. Ah, the joys of living in 80 square metres with a cat that makes me sneeze....

4 comments:

Milie said...

Good idea! I've never thought of doing that. Could we see the plaque ;-0

Anonymous said...

Hello labelled family Giorgi.
Hot hot hot ! Can't think about the snow you are heading to this ski season. How cool to be a swishing down those slopes again. I bet you will see progress in everyoe's skiing.
MIMI

Zhu said...

I think most people never do it... this is prob. why when I visit my friends in old buildings they tell me to go to "second floor and look for the SMITH appt", even though the real last name is like "LEE" :D

Penny said...

Zhu - so we arent the only ones! :)