Saturday, 30 August 2008

Good grief!

Please let Obama win! If not, and McCain carks it before his time as President is up, we'll have a gun-toting, anti-choice, hockey mum in charge - scary stuff indeed!

Oh and don't forget to watch her acceptance speech. I forced myself to watch it even though it was at times, cringeworthy. And check her out at about 13:12. She shows how close America is to once again having a President who cant pronounce the word "nuclear."

Ok, now back to our normal programming...

2 comments:

French for a While said...

For good coverage of this (and from a democratic viewpoint) check out www.talkingpointsmemo.com. It keep you up to date -- and has a lot of video if you can't stay up too late. I read it first thing every morning -- and a friend of mine works for the site.

Zhu said...

I'm really hoping Americans will see clearly who is more likely to bring change...

I know I'M biased but every time I listen to Republican's speeches, it makes me cringe.