Saturday, 19 July 2008

You know you're in trouble when...


you have to start adding new blog categories. And so it is with me and french lingerie. I can see a real addiction developing. At Steph's half-year sale last night, not only did I pick up 2 lovely new ensembles at half price but I was the lucky winner of a diamanté studded suspender belt! Its funny to think I was so nervous about going to her first sale. Now I look forward to her soirées lingerie as a bit of time off and a chance to chat with some interesting women. And as always we finish off with a kir and some very yummy nibblies. Merci Stéph pour une soirée très sympa! J'attends avec impatience la prochaine...

3 comments:

Zhu said...

I get my mother to send me bras from France - how is that for a lingerie addiction? :D

steph said...

Merci à toi Penny!!! je suis ravie que tout cela te plaise...c'est toujours un immense plaisir pour moi aussi.
il faut que je fasse mon post...
David était-il content? ;-)
bisous à toi et à toute la famille; à très vite...le soleil devrait être plus chaud en fin de semaine...on s'appelle! à+ Steph.

Penny said...

Hi Zhu - that is serious!

Coucou Steph - le fin de semaine sera bon pour nous parce que j'ai commencé l'apprentissage de la propreté avec Jasper. Alors, je te dira ce que David a dit ;-)