Monday, 21 April 2008

Naughty!

I've been a very bad blogger of late. You know you've been neglecting your blog when it requires you to log in to write a new post. Its school holidays, and with all the joy that brings, there is not a lot of time to blog. Also the kids have had mild fevers and sleep has been harder to come by then usual. Enough excuses? Allright, the real reason is I've been going through a big reading phase again - english not french. I finished Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane in about six hours the other night. Anyone read it? I haven't been so scared by a novel since I first read The Omen, many years ago. And what an ending! So now that that's finished, I have lots of posts I want to write. And I've been tagged twice, so I have one big post I am working on in french in my head. Stay tuned!