Tuesday, 5 February 2008

More peacetalks

After receiving another letter of complaint today from our neighbour below, I went downstairs for a chat. Given the small town we live in, I don't want to put up too much detail but I think that we've reached an understanding of sorts. He appreciates the efforts we have made and now understands that the remaining area of complaint (Jasper's running) is not something I can easily control at this age. I felt I managed to get my side across politely but without making any more concessions. Let's hope this is the end of it for a while.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear goodness, I hope so! Letter after letter, man! I mean really, he's a kid! Good for you, Penny, for sticking up. I really hope he relaxes now. Did you have the chat en Francais? clmama

Emily said...

Good for you Penny!

Penny said...

All in french,CL. At least there is some benefit to it :)

Justin said...

congrats, I am impressed!

French for a While said...

Wow. I can't imagine having to deal with that. Raising kids is stressful enough without having to worry about neighbors. Good luck!!