Friday, 14 December 2007

All set!

After spending 1 1/2 hours and quite a few euros in Go Sport today we are ready for our first outing to the snow tomorrow. We all have ski pants and jackets (or in Lily's case, a fabulous 2nd hand ski suit that we bought at the consignment store), snow boots, gloves or mittens and everyone has a hat except me. I forgot, so I will probably end up wearing the orange one I knitted for Jasper that fits me instead! We are heading back to La Clusaz and I cant wait to see it covered in snow. We wont actually be skiing tomorrow (will we, Dav?) but Lily has packed a carrot so we hope to build our first ever snowman. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

French for a While said...

I'm jealous! While we can't complain too much down here on the Cote d'Azur, my wife and I are snow lovers! Your entry has inspired me -- perhaps we'll head up to the mountains this weekend as well!

Rosebank Magic said...

That sounds fabulous. Make sure I get plenty of photos won't you.
And ---- do you really think that Dav will go to the snow without going skiing? I bet the kids will love it.