Tuesday, 4 December 2007

Raclette



I've been fighting this silly cold for over a week so David kindly spent an afternoon doing my job - shopping, cooking, going to school and the park - just about everything except breastfeeding. I think its fair to say that after 4 hours he was exhausted.

One thing he bought while shopping was a raclette gadget - a little heater to heat up slices of yummy cheese and put on potato. You put your slice of cheese on a little triangle shaped pan and stick it under the burner so it melts. Then you pour it onto a boiled potato. Perfect cold weather food!

4 comments:

French for a While said...

We just got a raclette gizmo. Can't wait to try it out.

Rosebank Magic said...

A baked potato in it's jacket smothered with melting cheese should be good enough to cure any cold!
Hope you and Jasper are both feeling better.

The Late Bloomer said...

I love me some raclette -- and I haven't had any in ages! Hope to get my hands on some this winter... Or some fondue, yummmm!

Grominou2 said...

Oooh I love raclette!! :-p