Wednesday, 24 October 2007

C'est fini



Its official! I'm hooked! I finished Lily's hat this afternoon in a frenzy of double pointed needles. Knitting with those was just as I had read in some instructions - like handling an herisson - but I got the hang of it quite quickly and as soon as I was finished I was looking at the clock to see if Phildar was still open so I could go buy some wool to make one for Jasper. Maybe tomorrow...

Oh and isnt the hat a great match for Lily's new jumper that Gran knitted?

herisson - a hedgehog (Lily is a bit obsessesed with them at present as they are learning about them in school)

7 comments:

Destination Metz said...

she looks super cute like a kid in a catalogue! the hat is great, make me one too? hehe.

Space Mom said...

C'est magnefique!

Jennie said...

that picture is adorable beyond words!!!

SylvChezPlum said...

it looks great !!
I hope we see you tonight.. maybe with a new project ? ;-)
I'll bring you some circulars too if you want more...

Emily said...

It looks great and she looks great wearing it. :)

Anonymous said...

Pen it looks super! My Mum knits all sorts on the same sort of needles.

Now, if you want a message passed in the next few days don't hesitate to email me on jojacksonking@gmail.com. I'll be in touch a lot with everyone and seated inevitably in front of the computer as I battle on.

Miles Away In France said...

Well done, I tried knitting socks recently, I started with 4 needles but found it to be a nightmare.
I would like to have a go with circular needles.

Racheal x