Sunday, 2 September 2007

A bit scarce

I've got a couple of posts I've been meaning to write but I've been spending any spare minutes with my head buried in a book. I'm reading another american policier and its due back on Tuesday. I think it might be easier to finish it than to work out if I can get an extension! Its been tough going as I foolishly chose a 500 page book. Its by Jonathan Kellerman and I've read many of his books about a crime-solving duo of policeman and psychologist. But I never realized how informal his writing style was until I tried to read this translation. At the start, I was using the dictionary a lot. But 300 pages in, I'm really hooked and cant wait to see how it resolves. So blogging will have to wait...

2 comments:

Miles Away In France said...

I have something for you over at my blog.
Racheal x

ashley said...

salut, im ashley. ive been reading your blog, i so love it. j'adore c'est! im not sure if thats right. i love how you moved to france and stuff, and lily, wow shes smart! i wish i could live there! super awesome! well please email me back, and help cuz i have no idea hwo to make a blog! i want mine like yours cuz mines kindda bright...lol well hope you read it, merci, a bientôt