Thursday, 2 August 2007

There's a banshee in my bathroom

I cannot believe the tantrum Lily had this morning. I'm still trying to work out what went wrong (a difficult task - understanding four year old behaviour). I think its because we were running late and I suggested she get dressed before she ate breakfast. Halfway through putting on the jeans I recently bought (which she has, until today, refused to wear as they are "too big"), she lost it and ran to the bathroom where she proceeded to scream like the possessed for a good 15 minutes. God knows, what the neighbours thought! Eventually, we got her dressed and David carried her screaming out the front door to make the bus for Geneva. Apparently, by the time they were downstairs she was talking about how happy Pud would be to see them!

No comments: