Sunday, 19 August 2007

Flylady update

Well, I lasted about 2 weeks. I'm not quite ready to unsubscribe but I'm not ready to take it to the next level either. Surprisingly, the constant bombardment of emails doesnt annoy me that much. The problem is I've got to the stage where I'm supposed to make a little folder of all my daily routines and spice it up with inspirational sayings like "Housework done incorrectly still blesses my family." Nope, you've lost me there guys! I'm glad I did it as its made me tidier, more organized and given me a bit more motivation but I just cant cope with calling my weekly clean-up my "home blessing hour."

2 comments:

Destination Metz said...

Haha nope. It sounds a little creepy and Stepford Wife-ish! Rebel! Rebel!

Rose said...

Hey, sounds like you got what you needed from the insect woman, so good for you!
I do wonder, however, if there is anyone at all who actually sticks to her-- I don't know what to call it-- thing. My bet is no. LOL