Sunday, 12 August 2007

Bravo Jasper!



Its seems like ages ago that we brought Jasper home in his hip spica cast after his operation. But it all came back to me pretty quickly today when I walked around a corner in the vielle ville and met an american family with a 9 month old in a bright pink hip spica. I stopped to chat to them and was surprised how emotional I got talking about it all again. Maybe its because, although its in the past for now, he will have to be checked for years and the prospect of further time in the hip spica still lingers in the back of my mind.

Which makes me all the happier to announce that.... Jasper is walking! Take a look...



Well done little man!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WooHoo that is awesome wee man!!!! Had tears watching...you are just adorable Jasper!

You guys must be so proud :-)

A X (the lurker who has finally left a comment!)

P.S Green with envy over the chocolate on balcony for breakfast, seriously, I live in the wrong country!

Jennie said...

Awww, he's so cute!!!!

Grominou2 said...

Bravo!!

DestinationMetz said...

awww adorable!

Miles Away In France said...

Ah, that's lovely news.
Racheal x

putyourflareon said...

That is so cute!! Great floors to walk on. Jasper is a real cutie.