Saturday, 17 March 2007

Two months out

This time in two months, I will be arriving in Annecy for the first time. I'm starting to feel a little nervous. Not about Annecy - even though I've never been there, I have a really good feeling about the place. I'm nervous, though, about my french and my ability to get along in life the way I want to. Today, I had haircut - my last one with a great hairdresser that its taken me all these years to finally find. I asked her to cut it a bit shorter than normal just in case it takes me a while to get up the nerve to ask for a haircut in french. I'm pretty fussy about my hair - I like it cut on a side part, I like the layers chunky not feathery and I dont like it too short. Until I can master how to discuss all these issues confidently I think I'll be growing my hair for a bit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Grominou2 said...

Je voudrais une coupe de cheveux. Je les aime séparés sur le côté, pas trop courts... But you've got me with the "chunky not feathery" part! :-D